Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ya Mon

Thanks to everyone who voted in our vacation poll. You overwhelmingly thought we should take the vacation......so we are!!! We booked the trip last week so in a little over a month we will be off to sunny Jamaica. Unfortunately the resort that we have stayed at the last couple times didn't have any vacancies. So we found a new place to stay called Negril Tree House Resort. The place looks really nice and the hotel is right on the beach so that will be cool, I think we actually have an ocean view from our room. I think at this point it would be our 9th last childless vacation so we aren't referring to our vacations as "last" any more because we never know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have sooooooooo much fun! You will realize how much you needed this trip for your sanity once you get there and can kick back. I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just like to introduce ourselves. Jan & John from Stamford, CT. Just found your blog. Our LID is also 1/5/06. So close, yet so far. We are debating on the "last" childless vacation expenses vs China preparation expenses. We had thought our last vacation (Aruba) would have been the "last" before becoming a family of three. Hope you enjoy your vacation! Our email is jstjan@optonline.net

Anonymous said...

Hey, first of all, I'm sure Gracie will love to goto Jamaica every year! I ALMOST voted 'no' to going ONLY because you guys know me- worried if something happened to you, money, getting sick, omg. But that's just because I am me! I want you to go! love tam

Gail said...

Looks great! Enjoy!
Hope to hear all about your trip soon.
Hopefully at our travel meeting to China!!

Carrie said...

Yeah!!!! Have a great time

Two Pearls said...

Yeah! Good for you!