- We celebrated 3 months together as a family this past week.
- Grace is now pulling herself up on everything now and is starting to master furniture cruising (she has the bruises to prove it).
- We are now greeted every morning by Grace standing in her crib.
- We have started getting unsolicited hugs and kisses this past week. Initially Grace wasn't super affectionate but this past week she seems to have turned a corner and we are loving it.
- Grace has started rejecting her stage 2 baby food. We think the texture is too boring for her so we have moved up to stage 3. We have also started feeding her some of what we are eating at meals.
- Grace will feed herself with a fork (if we put the food on it for her).
- Grace has moved up to her 12 -18 month clothes.
And of course some pictures from this past week.