Sunday, October 26, 2008
- Grace now has 8 teeth, the 8th one broke through last week.
- Grace is now walking about 40% of the time, rather than crawling. Being carried by Mommy and Daddy is still her preferred mode of transportation though.
- She continues to mimic everything we do, the latest cute thing is trying to snap her fingers.
- We currently have Grace almost totally off baby food.
- She no longer drinks formula, she is a whole milk girl now.
- She is getting really affectionate. We (including Lucy) have been getting lots of unsolicited hugs and kisses lately.
- She has outgrown her baby tub and has graduated up to the big-girl bathtub.
- Has started to drink through a straw and is doing better with her sippy cup.
- She can climb the entire flight of stairs to the 2nd floor.
- She has moved up to 18 month clothing. She still wears her 12 month stuff but some of it is getting a bit snug.
- She has the following words in her vocabulary: Ma ma, Da da, kitty (whispered for some reason), Hi (sounds more like Haaaa), and the word she enunciates most clearly is Bum (taught to her by Mommy). She also has a ton of sounds that are the makings of words, she just hasn't put them together yet.
And some pics from Uncle Joe, Auntie Cat, and Auntie Lina's visit this weekend. That is remnants of Burgundy pie on her face.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
As evidenced in our previous post Gracie is getting to be quite the climber. Below is footage of Gracie's first solo trek up the stairs. Not sure why she needs to slap each step multiple times on the way up but whatever works I guess.