Friday, February 15, 2008

BabyMoon

Dare we say this is truly our last childless vacation? I think it is at least our 10th "last childless vacation" at this point. I shouldn't complain though, not really the worst problem to have. Poor us, we are going to the Carribean one more time. I'll leave you with one of our favorites from Bob.

Sing it with me....

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,'
Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou)

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
"Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

See ya in a week!!!

No comments: