Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

For those who weren't on the list this year here's our Christmas card for this year. We've been waiting a long time to send out a card with our little angel. It's gonna be a fun holiday this year. We are going to church tonight then dinner with Jen's brother and his family and tomorrow we are having my mom over for dinner and then my sister and her family are coming over afterwards. I took some time off work this year as well so I can spend some time playing with Gracie and all her new toys.

Hope everyone gets everything they want this year and has a very Merry Christmas. We now have everything we could ever want, I can't think of anything that would make this holiday season better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you three had a wonderful Christmas. Your card is great.
We were thinking of you on Christmas eve. I hope Santa spoiled Grace...have fun with all the new toys!!!

Two Pearls said...

Merry Christmas! I know it will be extra-special for you!

Anonymous said...

Gracie is such a doll! I love the picture with your whole family.

Merry Christmas~

Dawn