- When we first got Grace she could barely sit up on her own. Now she can sit up for long periods of time without falling over.
- Grace used to hate laying on her stomach, she is now tolerating it for longer periods of time.
- Grace can now roll over on her own without prompting from us. She can roll from back to stomach and stomach to back.
- In China when we put Grace to bed we would find her in the same position we left her in when she woke up in the morning. Now she usually spins at least 90 degrees and is sometimes laying on her side or stomach in the morning. This sometimes causes a problem as she will stick her legs through the slats in the crib and is not able to roll back so she starts to cry.
- Grace now has 4 teeth
- Grace has discovered that it is fun to purposely drop a toy and watch mommy or daddy pick it up. This can be repeated and enjoyed for hours.
- Grace shakes her head yes and no. She definitely shakes her head no when she doesn't want something. Not sure she really gets the meaning of what shaking her head yes means.
- In China Grace did not like bath time very much, she now loves it.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Milestones - One Month Together
Posted by Steve and Jen at 4:00 PM