Sunday, August 12, 2007

Changes

If you got to this page you must have figured out that I made a couple changes to the layout of the site. Nothing significant, just moved the menu links from the bottom to the top. I think it makes it a bit easier to navigate. I may be making more changes in the future as well. Since we bought our new computer I lost some of the software that I had been using to update this page so I have been trying out different HTML editing software. I haven't found anything I like yet that is cheap and since Microsoft no longer sells Frontpage I may be stuck. I have been tossing around the idea of using a blog for this page of the site but I am not quite ready to do that yet. I may just wait for our trip to China and switch to a blog then. Not a whole lot new in adoption news this week. Jen did stop into the pharmacy to pick up some of the OTC medications that we will be bringing with us to China. The expiration dates are all in 2009 so hopefully they won't expire and we will be traveling before then.

No comments: