The description of the course from their website is below:
A Lifebook is a book created for an adopted child that tells his story, before and after adoption. The Lifebook helps all children place foster care or adoption in the context of their life experiences.
The Lifebooks Course helps adoptive families:
- Understand the purpose of a Lifebook and the need to start or to continue to develop one.
- Learn the difference between baby books, scrap books, and Lifebooks.
- Identify the components of a Lifebook.
- Identify situations that may benefit from employing Lifebooks.
- Develop some pages of your adopted child's Lifebook.
- Understand the importance of Lifebooks as a lifelong project.
You can sign up for the course at the Adoption Learning Partners website here.