Sunday, February 22, 2009

17 Months

Today Grace turns 17 months old, she is just growing so fast. This weekend I was organizing some of the pictures on my computer and I was just amazed by how much Grace has changed. So I figured it would be fun to do a then and now post.

This pic was taken in China, her hair was so short.

This pic was from a few months after we got home.



These pics were taken today of Grace enjoying a cupcake after dinner. Unfortunately the sugar in the cupcake had Grace pretty wired all night.





7 comments:

Jan said...

Wishing you a Very Happy 17th Month Birthday, Miss Grace!!! So glad you enjoyed your cupcake!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 17 months Gracie! wow, I had forgotten how short her hair was!

Jill said...

Is it crazy how fast time flies?? She has changed so much.....
Lovin' the cupcake too I see!
Hugs, JIll

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a cupcake every now and then! Grace is such a doll, she is so precious!

Dawn

Tracy said...

Such a big girl! Happy 17 months! Cute as ever.

Sharon said...

She's SO beautiful...Happy 17 month birthday sweetheart.

Jenna said...

Time flies, huh? She's just as adorable today as ever! :)