- She will clap her hands
- She waves hello and goodbye to people (mostly herself in the mirror)
- She pulls herself into a standing position
- She can get herself into a sitting position from her back and stomach
- She is really starting to mimic things we do (stick out tongue, cough, sneeze)
- Her incisor teeth are coming in
Grace had her first experience with a pool this week and loved it. We have taken her to the ocean a couple times but the cold ocean water up here in New England is a little too chilly for her. The pool seems to suit her just fine though. Check out those thighs.
Grace has a ton of stuffed animals but didn't really seem to have a favorite, that is until Teddy Rabbit arrived this week. Not sure what it is about this bear dressed as a rabbit (deranged Easter Bunny) that has her so smitten but she just loves the thing. She comforts herself with it and we think she hugs it and gives it kisses. Thanks, Heather!